Saturday, October 12, 2013

My Lip Balms Collection

I am the type of person that doesn't reapply lipstick along the day. In fact usually the only makeup product I carry with me is a lip balm.
Having this said I would like to present you my current lip balm collection. Is not big by any means but it's perfect for me. :)


First let's start with the basic ones, with no color. I like to use these at night before bed, and those tinted during the day. One of these I have received in a Pink Box and the other one from my sister in law.
- Rosal Lip Balm So Natural Denim
- Alive Lip HydroVolume Cream

They are ok...just ok... My favorite colorless lip balms are from Nivea, and once I finish these two up I will buy a Nivea one.


Elf Conditioning Lip Balm SPF 15 in Peaceful Pink. I would say this is actually the favorite from the bunch. The color payoff is good, consistency is a little bit thicker than the others I am about to show you, and it doesn't have as much of a gloss finish (which is why this one lasts more on the lips).


 
I have the entire lip balm collection from MUA called Love Heart. The only one that I am using the most is Great Lips (which I use at work, not that the rest are not office appropriate, but this one just ended up first in my purse).
I do enjoy all of them. They have a thin consistency and leave a juicy look. Plus they have such cute names :D



What is your favorite lip balm at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment