Friday, October 4, 2013

Small haul 1001cosmetice.ro and swatches

Today I would like to share a small haul from 1001cosmetice.ro
It's the first time I order from them, but I have been checking their site for a while now, and I think they have really good price. The order arrived really fast as well.

It came in a small box, in a cute bag secured by bubble wrap.




















For orders above 50 RON you receive a mini Nivea deo, but my son thought it was so much more interesting than his 1000+ toys he owns, so he snatched it before I got to take a picture of it as well.




What I got is an Essence silky touch blush in the color Baby doll and 2 Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Celestial and Nova.

Swatches:























The 2 colors of the Lip Lacquers are very similar, Celestial is more of a muted more natural pink while Nova is slightly brighter.

Celestian on the left and Nova on the right.




















                                                                                Bare lips

                                                                                 Nova
                                                                               
                                                                              Celestial

Let me know if you are interested in a more in depth review for any of these.


No comments:

Post a Comment