Sunday, September 29, 2013

Lioele Triple The Solution BB Cream SPF30 PA++ 50ml review by E2E Beauty

This is one the first beauty products I have purchased that introduced me later on to Asian beauty and skincare. I have first heard of it when I watched Hollyannaeree video on Lioele products (if you want to watch it click here)
Lioele carries 3 different BB creams:
- Water Drop BB SPF 27 PA++ 50ml
- Beyond the Solution BB Cream 50ml
- Triple the Solution BB Cream SPF30 PA++ 50ml


Ingredients: Water, Titanium Dioxide, Dipropylene glycol, Butylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Arbutin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Zinc Oxide, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Magnesium sulfate, Talc, Yogurt Powder, Glycyrrhiza Glabra, Fragaria vesca, Cananga Odorata Flower Powder, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Ozokerite, Beeswax, Propylene carbonate, Zinc Stearate, Diisostearyl malate, Hexyl Laurate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/methicone copolymer, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butyl Paraben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, CI 77491, CI 77499. (source CosDNA)

 The bb cream comes in the usual plastic tub with a pump. The pump is quite good and lets you dispense as little product as you want. In time the pump and cap can become dirty (if you don't clean it after each use), but still nothing that can't be fixed with a piece of tissue.




According to the description from the front of the tube: "This product makes your skin moist as yogurt and hyaluronic acid supply moisture and nutrition. SPF 30 PA ++, Whitening, Wrinkle Care".

I would have to agree to most of it. The texture of this bb cream is thick, but easily blendable (as long as you use the right technique). How I like to apply it, is by squirting a pump on the back of my hand, then dotting it all over my face. Then I pat it into the skin using 1-2 fingers. It doesn't dry too fast so you can take you time working with it. It gives a dewy finish at first, but after few minutes when it's settled in, I think it leaves more of a satin finish.
I love it, the skin looks so healthy and more important natural. The color match is very good (sorry can't give a MAC referenced, as I never went there to get color matched - the horror!).



As for coverage I would say medium but buildable. I don't have many blemishes, mostly redness of the skin and major issue with dark circles (mostly hereditary, and the lack of sleep takes it to the next level :( ).
Not sure if it's that visible in the below pic, but it's give a healthy shine (I think is more visible on the top of the cheek). I say it covered the beauty mark decently, with only one layer. I never apply 2 layers, as I prefer the natural look much more than coverage.

 
And since my dark circles are at their "best" these days (with my boy being sick and sleepless nights) I applied a light layer of BB cream under my left eye. The brightening effect is quite visible.


I am using it almost every time I wear make-up and it hasn't broken me out so far. And after using it regularly for several months now I think it did improve the condition of my skin (can't say to what extent though). I forgot to mention that it does have a smell (not sure how to describe it but I like it), but it's toned down so I think that even those that are sensitive to scents can use it.

Price:

I bought it a couple of years back from ebay (don't remember the seller) but you can find it on Cosmetic-Love for 24,17 USD (shipping included), or on RoseRoseShop for 14 USD + shipping (currently on sale from 20USD). Of course you can find it on many other sites, but I usually buy from the 2 I just mentioned. You can also check: W2beauty, ibuybeauty or Twofacemall

Would I buy it again?

Yes I would. However I am interested in trying many other base make-up (and since 50 ml lasts for so long), I don't know when I will get to repurchase it.

However I highly recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to share this post.Cananga Powder is a very good product.

    ReplyDelete