Sunday, September 22, 2013

Biore UV Perfect Face Milk SPF50+ PA+++ review by E2E Beauty

Everyone is emphasizing the importance of using SPF on a daily basis. Many women rely solely on the SPF contained in different skin care or make up products (like cream, foundations etc). To be honest I feel that is not enough and a separate sun protection product is a must.
Having this said, now comes to hard part: finding the right product. My first attempt was a Nivea sun screen which left a white cast on my skin (this let's say it's an aspect I can coupe with), however the products seemed to never get absorbed entirely and it became greasy immediately. Second was the Asla Vital cream SPF 50 which was way to heavy for my combination skin.
When I heard MrDizzyBubbles rave about the Biore sunscreens in several of her Youtube videos (she no longer makes Youtube videos but she now has a blog yeeeeey) I decided to try them. She was raving the Bright Face Milk one, however since I was looking for something mattifying I decided to go for the Perfect face milk.
Biore has several typed of sun screens and I have heard great reviews about the Aqua Rich UV Watery Essence for those with dry skin.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Zinc Oxide, Water, Alcohol, Dimethicone, Lauryl Methacrylate/Sodium Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Talc, Styrene/stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, PEG-32, Glycerin, Methicone, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-3 Dimethicone, Polysilicone-9, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, BHT, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol. (Source CosDNA)




The product comes in a very simple packaging with a white cap (only the mattifying one has white cap). The little container comes with 30 ml of product which lasts for a longer period of time than I initially thought (you don't need to use very much).


The nozzle is small enough to enable you dose the amount you want. This way you make sure you don't waste any product. 
The product comes out as a white milky consistency fairly running. The way I like to apply it is by pouring a small amount on my fingers and apply one section of my face at a time.


 After blending it in, it doesn't leave any white cast, and it has a beautiful matte finish :) Although I have very sensitive skin I am happy that there was no reaction (despite the talc and other potential irritant ingredients), and I can safely use it on a daily basis. It makes a wonderful make-up base, and it keep my oils at bay for few hours.


Price:

I bought this from Ebay from megaquality9. The price is very affordable as well: 11,57 USD.

Would I buy it again?

I already repurchased a back-up. I am on the hunt of different good sun screens but I always want to have this one on hand. I recommend it 100% for those that are looking for a good mattifying sunscreen.

What is the sunscreen you are currently using?

No comments:

Post a Comment