Monday, September 23, 2013

Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner review by E2E Beauty

Let me start by simply stating: this is the best toner I have ever used!
This product has as logo: "I'm the Wonder Woman for your pores". I don't know what to say about wonder woman but is definitely a staple in my skin care routine.


Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner: Formulated with pasque flower, western dandelion, chrysanthemum and cypress extracts.
7 in1 total pore solution:
Deep cleanses pores
Maintain pH 4.5 +/- 1
Control a large amount of the sebum
Minimize appearance of pores
Refines skin tones
Keep the elasticity of pores
Moisturise inside and outside of skin
6-Free: No parabens, mineral oil, fragrances, artificial pigment, talc, animal ingredients.


Ingredients: Water, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Alcohol Denat, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Betaine, Seawater, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Citrus medica Limonum, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Oryza sativa, Prunus Mume Fruit Water, Uncaria Gambir Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Sanguisorba Officinalis Root Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Extract, Taraxacum officinale, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Capryl glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexanediol (source CosDNA)

It comes in 2 sizes: 250 ml (the one that I have) and 500 ml (which I am planning to buy in the future as it comes with a convenient pump).
The packaging I would say is the usual plastic bottle with a dispersing hole (although excited to try the pump version :D). It's travel friendly, and I do not worry that if I store it horizontally it will leak (which is always a plus).



I use it morning and night after I cleansed my face. Even though the hole is small, because the consistency of the product is like water, I need to pay a little bit of attention not to pour too much (I hate wasting products that I really like). 
I didn't like the smell at first. It's not a strong one, however I think it's because when I initially tried it, I also had the Skin Mal:gem one which smells very nice. However I got used to it very quickly and I don't even notice it now.


No, this is not a picture of my palm :)). If you look carefully you might see the transparent, water like toner. :P

I really noticed a big improvement regarding my pores since I started using this toner a couple of months back. I never had big pores, however for a while now I did noticed enlarged pores around my nose (especially in the summer time). I must say I have seen results from the first uses, and I had no issues with it, even though I have sensitive skin.
And it also removes any traces of dirt you may have left. Sometimes even if I double cleanse, I can seed some minor dirt reminiscence on the cotton pad (I think I should get myself a better foam cleanser :|)

Price:

I have bought it from 2 sites:
- Cosmetic Love: 250 ml 17,94 USD (transport included) and 500 ml 28,34 USD (transport included)
- Roseroseshop: 250 ml 7,20 USD (currenly on sale) + shipping tax and 500 ml 12 USD (currently on sale) + shipping tax

Would I buy it again?

Already have a back-up on hand. I might try something different as well (there is no cure for us cosmetic junkies :)) ), but I'll always have this one on hand as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment